We are in the midst of Lent.
Sign in with Facebook
“Christ has no body now on earth but yours,
no hands but yours,
no feet but yours,
Yours are the eyes through which to look out
Christ's compassion to the world
Yours are the feet with which he is to go about
Yours are the hands with which he is to bless men now.”
― Teresa of Ávila
We have our mission for Lent: What would Jesus have us do? What do we need to change in our lives if we are to live the gospel values that Jesus taught us? We are on a journey, hopefully, to become stronger and more vital persons of faith by the time we sing “Alleluia “ at Easter.
"All I ask of you is this: act justly, love tenderly, and walk humbly with your God."
( Micah 6:8) In today’s mad rush of everyday life maybe WE NEED TO REALLY LOOK AT THE FACES OF THE PERSONS WE ENCOUNTER each of the 40 days of Lent: Praying for those in our path each day; our ”Fasting” is to take a few minutes to reflex about each day and those in it ; and our almsgiving (charity) to notice for those in our path each day and not run past them. Be more conscious of others and as the Prophet Micah says” love tenderly”.
- I need your volunteer hours for 2014 Volunteer Hours Form Hours & Donations Summary
- Please prepare an “Auxilian of the Year Nomination-there are worthy women in your Auxiliary
- Sign up your delegates and other Auxilians to attend the State Auxiliary Convention on April 25th in New Prague.
- Prepare a poster of your Pro Life activities to put on the Respect Life Table at the Convention
- Send us your page of what your Auxiliary did this year.